Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The fever problem was still with Vickie this morning.
She spent a considerable amount of time in the wheel chair during the morning and then later this evening. Tonight she asked to be put in her chair.
We are trying to teach her to use the call button at her bed to summon the staff. It would be helpful if they would do their part in our little exercise.
Vickie's asking more questions about her circumstance. It's difficult for her to understand why she's where she is.

1 comment:

vicstory said...

Tonight when I got ready to leave, Vickie told me not to worry about her-she would be ok and then she gave some very good advice I think we all could use. Her words exactly were: "TAKE EACH DAY AS IT COMES,WE CAN'T CHANGE WHAT HAPPENED BUT IF WE ALL WORK TOGETHER IT WILL GET MUCH BETTER." No words can describe how proud I am and the love I feel for my sister that has always been their for me and continues to after all she has been through. You are one of a kind Vickie...Love Pam